2013 Stealth Pics

Jak Stepan

TVWBB Pro
ok. haven't posted lately I know. did some awesome cooks this weekend but the problem was it was my wifes Mardi Gras Party (first time at our new house) and i was busy dranking beer and looking pretty and visiting so I didn't have time to take shots. there were over 50 people and that was half of what she invited. yes roger I know - no pics... means it didn't happen...

gotta give some thanks to yall for the ideas/recipes, will def make these again (but will take pics):
-rogers bbq wontons http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?48648-New-twist-on-ABTs&highlight=wonton (but with Cajun shrimp instead)
-stuffed mushrooms https://www.johnsonville.com/recipe/sausage-stuffed-mushrooms.html
-swede wolgasts bacon rings http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?46415-Leg´s´n´rings-A-bonus-ham&highlight=bacon+rings

so as a consolation prize im starting this new stream of everyones random bbq shots from 2013. go ahead, join in with those sets of 1 or 2 pic cooks that didn't make a big new thread because you were either busy bbqing or dranking beer or forgot or wife found out you had too much time and were taking pictures and gave you something else to do. heheh.

march 2013 3 birds for 3 buddys who had helped me out w some projects

some armadillo eggs for my sister after putting in two new faucets for her in june

drummies for the kiddos in summertime (dads pulled chuck roast in foil)

played around w dry aging beef last summer... fresh vs frozen vs dry aged

some love for my 3 techs at work after a clean inspection report

this train doesn't stop at Tucumcari... (if you know this one you and me gotta have a beer)

ohh yes it will, this train will stop at Tucumcari...

continued

ground beef taste test. yes they were noticeable in difference. but not good enough for $8/lb. yes I flipped them and seared both sides. then I got to drankin beer again...

wife made me this sandwich after I pulled some butt one sunday w her homemade mac/cheese

bbqing one nite at a buddys, these were 2lb porterhouses each. this fish made the meal healthy though.

yah love the teriyaki steak too

dukes mixture on my wifes first spirit gasser... back when i was still huntin her down. yep i caught her finally cause i got game coach.

my contribution to last year's Mardi Gras party...

yall share yalls pics and random stories too. thanks for checking in...

don't lift the lid...

Wow man, what an awesome post. Love the diversity. Never seen armadillo eggs but they look tasty. But the winner in my eyes is that sandwich with the mac & cheese. Saweeeet! Thanks

Some fabulous steaks especially in all that great cooking, and for a few dollars more I'd shake your hand brother

Cool pics Jak....
I wish I saved the pics of cooks that weren't complete to post here.

Love it all Jak! you cook like the best of em. And you do it with a smile. Always love your posts! Keep it up

What a steal on the prime strips! Are they always that price at HEB? We're hoping to move to Texas in the next year or two.

brilliant cook there Jak, havnt tried armadillo eggs yet, hope they will turn out like yours.

Back