2012 Weber Genesis $350 on CL with Rcplanebuyer 3/8" 9mm grates and 16 gauge bars

NoelDavid

2012 Weber Genesis $350 on CL with Rcplanebuyer 3/8" 9mm grates and 16 gauge bars

Thanks to tvwbb for all the useful information.

Got a seldom used 2012 Weber Genesis from craigslist for $350 and upgraded the grates and bars with the one sold on eBay by Rcplanebuyer (heavy duty 3/8" 9mm 304 stainless steel with 16 gauge flavorizer bars). Wanted to provide some good upclose photos as my way of thanking the TVWBB community for all the useful information I have gotten from the member. I'm new to Weber gassers and natural gas. Hope to learn how to control so much heat that these guys put out. I come from a Mak 2 Star wood pellet fired grill that I love. Will be using the A-maze-n Amazen Pellet Smoker inside the Weber Genesis for 1 hour after I take out from the fridge to bring to outside temp while cold smoking. Once again thxs to the community!

3o7jDbR.jpg
[/IMG]

ZHnjPsi.jpg

Pd0ScQf.jpg

ji0VAJV.jpg

sPCj7PD.jpg

owk4qj1.jpg

pN0A04T.jpg

fEGcrZL.jpg

9BvLTtK.jpg

9CciMiJ.jpg

I just clicked on your thread to tell you to buy it

hahahha, I thought the same thing: "A 2012 Genesis with RCPlane grates and bars for $350? Run, don't walk, BUY IT NOW !"

Nice setup Noel. You pay a bit more now, but you won't have to replace the bars for a decade or so, and the grates should last forever.

Last edited:

Back