2010 Lineup for Weber...includes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by davidb:
I agree, the hub caps look so very "Cheap Grill Knockoff" kinda. Also in the pictures I've seen thus far, the side panels don't have the appearance of stainless steel like the existing models have. Just my observation, could be the pictures.
Has anyone else notice that whenever the new Brick Red Performer is listed they include the Green and Black Performers but not the Dark Blue?
Is 2009 the last year for Dark Blue?
correct, no more blue

Originally posted by Steve Carson:
new performer
performer.jpg
I like the darker looking table on this model.

icon_frown.gif
icon_frown.gif

In Germany we have to wait so long for this new Weber models, i like Weber realy much.I think 2011 will be arrived the new Kettls in Europe. The problem for germans is the shipping price from US, so sometimes you can get a Weber modell only in UK, not in Germany. I bought my first 22.5" WSM in UK, because this typ is not available in my country.

Originally posted by DAVIDMICHAEL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Carson:
new performer
performer.jpg
I like the darker looking table on this model. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also like the idea of darker table top and handles as they would not show the smudge and grime the current lighter grey does.
I don't like the idea that the frame and lower rack has changed from black to silver. The black was able to also hide the dirt / grim / and any rust that is bound to occur, the silver will not.

Weber is currently shipping 2010 models to retailers who have requested an early delivery. If your looking for one of the new 2010 models you should be able to find them very soon.

Steve

any updates? i still cant find it anywhere and the weber performer is now not sold by amazon with free shipping, but you can get it at amazon for almost $400 including shipping from other retailers.

Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
There is a red one for sale by a third party...with $273 shipping!
icon_eek.gif

The seller, Deerso, has their own site and the same Performer there states:
"Our Price: $350.00
Shipping Cost: $73.23
( Order Additional Units and SAVE on Shipping )
( Each Additional Unit Shipped Only $66.24 )"

Way too high even at $73.xx shipping.
Limo delivery not needed!

The handle bracket resembles the ones they put in the new 26" with the "heat shield". Also looks like they're putting the black performer ash pan on their OTGs.

Finally saw the new OTP this weekend, and honestly, I was not impressed. I much prefer the old style OTP, with the "Performer type" table. Much, much more usable room, in my opinion. Also, the the lid did feel lighter, not sure if it is, or if it seemed that way cause someone else mentioned it.

What I really, really, really want, is a 26 inch old school platinum. (You know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back