2001 Weber Summit 450

As ya'll know, I own and use this same grill. I purchased a new set of burner tubes including crossover tubes from Weber for $69.10 on 1/2019. I also bought new ignitors from Weber for $32.50 on 1/2015. Grills great! And the stainless steel rod cooking grates are killer.

IMG_0533.JPG

Last edited:
That's a pearl:coolkettle:.

I plan to do my very best to come up with a fix for the firebox front and make the one Larry sold me very generously look like yours Chris!

Yah, yours looks really good still. But, it is just a matter of time. How often do you use it?

Just picked up the grill but I decided to pass it on to another member of the group who had reached out to me with the initial post. So loaded it straight into his truck and not mine. Grill was in great shape but with selling a second home (which also has a couple of grills at it) and being backed up on projects I decided to pass it on. Wife is understanding as it is but we are stuffed to the gills with all types of grills at the moment. It has gone to a good home and hopefully after a bit of cleaning it will be cooking soon. Hopefully, there will be some good grill karma in my future.

Just picked up the grill but I decided to pass it on to another member of the group who had reached out to me with the initial post. So loaded it straight into his truck and not mine. Grill was in great shape but with selling a second home (which also has a couple of grills at it) and being backed up on projects I decided to pass it on. Wife is understanding as it is but we are stuffed to the gills with all types of grills at the moment. It has gone to a good home and hopefully after a bit of cleaning it will be cooking soon. Hopefully, there will be some good grill karma in my future.
yes you gave it to a great guy he has been looking for quite a wile for one of these thanks

Back