1st cook on the SmokeFire

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
It's unimpressive, I expected to be moving a 600K LBS girder today, but the new holiday stopped that. I didn't feel like going to the store, so I dug out anything I could find to cook

First up, my plug: Best BBQ Sauce ever

15D4SXh.jpg

The one and only action shot, it's 106 degrees outside, I didn't feel like snapping photos of a 400 degree BBQ

xMMobXr.jpg

The corn was amazing

BdXvv54.jpg

The sausages weren't bad

gYChYRF.jpg

My plate

esqdIc1.jpg

The SmokeFire is awesome, it's an easy peasy BBQ to operate, these days....Easy Peasy works for me

Have a Happy Father's Day tomorrow. I plan to BBQ a Tri Tip on the SmokeFire

It's unimpressive, I expected to be moving a 600K LBS girder today, but the new holiday stopped that. I didn't feel like going to the store, so I dug out anything I could find to cook

First up, my plug: Best BBQ Sauce ever

15D4SXh.jpg

The one and only action shot, it's 106 degrees outside, I didn't feel like snapping photos of a 400 degree BBQ

xMMobXr.jpg

The corn was amazing

BdXvv54.jpg

The sausages weren't bad

gYChYRF.jpg

My plate

esqdIc1.jpg

The SmokeFire is awesome, it's an easy peasy BBQ to operate, these days....Easy Peasy works for me

Have a Happy Father's Day tomorrow. I plan to BBQ a Tri Tip on the SmokeFire
Great first run on the Smokefire, Tri Tip is on my menu for father's day tomorrow also.

You said unimpressive, I was expecting to see one lonely hot dog on the EX6, what you have looked impressive to me. Great job!

Charlie

All looks great Chuck, congrats on your new grill!
At those outside temps, did you even need to fire up the pellets?

Looks awesome!! 106 though Jesus!! I couldn’t do it!! I bet the SmokeFire would get hot enough to cook just sitting to there!
Have a great Father’s Day!

Last edited:
Congrats on the first cook Chuck, looks great I'm sure you're going to really love that SmokeFire.
Got the same heat situation you do, 108 here today. Sure makes it miserable to be out grilling. With our fire restrictions the only thing I get to use is the two gassers. Which doesn't shall we say light my fire.

Back