10lb butt on the SmokeFire.

2C0E6195-60E5-40E4-8CDD-867292868D98.jpeg
Fletch, this is what I found on Amazon, you can also order from the dizzy pig web site. Looks like they have a ton of great looking rubs.
I used Dizzy Dust coarse grind, these are available at our new OSH hardware.

Can you point to that specific DD on Amazon if they carry it?
FWIW, Fletch, I've been ordering directly from DD since the business started. Great, small company that grew up from a couple guys who met on a BBQ forum, and built a viable business (that used to be run out of one of the founders' basement.) My go-to rubs from them are Dizzy Dust, Red Eye Express and Raising the Steaks. I have plenty of their other stuff, too, but those are always in my stock. the 'Ish series is fun, they may some great hot stuff, etc.

Ok, back to Bruno's PP. :)

R

FWIW, Fletch, I've been ordering directly from DD since the business started. Great, small company that grew up from a couple guys who met on a BBQ forum, and built a viable business (that used to be run out of one of the founders' basement.) My go-to rubs from them are Dizzy Dust, Red Eye Express and Raising the Steaks. I have plenty of their other stuff, too, but those are always in my stock. the 'Ish series is fun, they may some great hot stuff, etc.

Ok, back to Bruno's PP. :)

R
Thanks for this detail, Rich; I'll place an order with them.

Back