Almost...Finally Done Silver B

George Si

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi
Well, braved wind and rain last few days and was ready to put together this morning. Here are the final results of the 2001 Silver B. I did notice over spray on left table but it removed easily with simple green and #0000. Thanks for all your help. George
knohinp.jpg

31JSfiu.jpg

VUHx6mV.jpg

QrkFz0c.jpg

zpfznMt.jpg

f6f0FuY.jpg

Looking good George! Just curious, how do you feel about this one vs. the other Genesis that you have (front burner)?

Hi,
Re: The front burner Genesis just did not make as good of a rotisserie chicken(even though I skewered it from the sides) than my previous Silver C. I think it is because as it turns sideways the juices come out. I like the height of the E330, the enclosed cabinet(although not a huge issue), but I will be keeping this Silver B. I like the fact that it is older and has more charm and should be good for years to come(I hope). I have to try to sell the E330(it is rust free-inside the cabinet is spotless. Only thing negative is I returned the grates, so no grates for it)

The FB's in the Silver B are Qulimetal, and the grates are by Dave rcplanebuyer)
George

George, Message me if you would be interested in a set of SS rod grates for a Genesis E3xx.

Looks great! I just picked up a blue top just like yours for $20, maybe seeing yours will get me going on it.

Back