Weber Genesis 1000 plus rotisserie

Had it for a week for sale....nobody interested even at $80...maybe ill raise the price and somebody will want it...lol, I think ill clean the inside lid when I get a chance see if it helps. Im not good at selling stuff, first time trying to sell a Weber grill, I bought it to keep it but wife says too many grills 🙀

Still nothing, ill try to clean it some more when I have time. There are a ton of Weber grills in the area like mine for sale.

Ya Chris, maybe clean the firebox down to the bare aluminum? I think most of the buyers like to see that shiny bling. The folks here on the board know that it's a steal for $80 but for someone that doesn't know about these Weber grills they wouldn't think much of it.

Had it for a week for sale....nobody interested even at $80...maybe ill raise the price and somebody will want it...lol, I think ill clean the inside lid when I get a chance see if it helps. Im not good at selling stuff, first time trying to sell a Weber grill, I bought it to keep it but wife says too many grills ��

Sell the wife.......:)

You right, in a sense that is why Im selling for $80....just dont have the time to clean it up....if I do it will be at least a couple of hours and ill list for $125 or higher...

I like the porkmafia logo 🤙

Back