Georgia People nice grill not for me.

I don’t know, looks like a pretty nice one to me! I love the unique condiment rack (similar to the Skyline but on steroids). I espy like the heavy duty cart and the over kind of “macho” look this model has.

Jon, I like the fact it is a tank the missing tables on that model although I will admit don't use it much on my 1000 one of those things like to have for whatever. He says the grates are stainless from the pictures look good the bars look good they are clearly stainless.

I like the green lid like you swearing off the summit will never buy another grill with a black lid 0 for 3 on the dreaded fade but got one not to bad will be putting on the 1100 project since I am taking the redhead lid sticking it on the Silver C. And to stir thinks up on the C to avoid flareups will buy a few panels of the grillgrates. :)

I like the grill. If it was closer I would be interested but it's about 3 hrs. away.

Probably 1 hour and 15 minutes from me also for 75 bucks maybe, not for 100. It would have to be a keeper and not sure that is for me anyway.

Not sure even at $75 you would make any money on it by the time you painted it and whatever how much could you get for it? If it was a keeper I think $75 would be a steal.

Last edited:
A couple things on that grill. Those grates look like the porcelain coated stamped steel ones, not stainless. Also, it might be the photo, but those flavorizer bars look pretty warped to me. Especially the second and third ones from the bottom. If I was considering buying it for personal use, I would factor in for new solid rod grates and probably a new set of SS flavorizer bars. The current bars and grates are probably still usable, but IMO, they won't be for too long.

I have never seen that style of Gold offered up here in the wild. $110
seems like a great price even if you have to replace a few things.
I don't think Weber offers a new grill w/ the side burner for under
$1200

I think it's well worth it. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I use the flip up table(s) in the last 5 years. That is a 1st gen Summit frame. They're built like tanks. I think you should be all over that for a keeper

No Dale, BLUE
Black just gets a little boring sometimes. The colors add a bit of fun to the grill.

No Dale, BLUE
Black just gets a little boring sometimes. The colors add a bit of fun to the grill.

Blue ones ARE very nice but seem hard to find...I think my favorite - along with black - is the maroon/“plum” color. I have one hood in that color that I am trying to come up with just the right plan for.

Blue ones ARE very nice but seem hard to find...I think my favorite - along with black - is the maroon/“plum” color. I have one hood in that color that I am trying to come up with just the right plan for.

Scarcity is part of the allure. Just like SNAPON hoods and other logos or designs on them. The famous SKYLINE is another example. I looked for over a year before I scored my first BLUE head.

Scarcity is part of the allure. Just like SNAPON hoods and other logos or designs on them. The famous SKYLINE is another example. I looked for over a year before I scored my first BLUE head.

Yup, just like this Budweiser Platinum grill with Blue hood and stainless steel handle...

qmZKZsj.jpg

Yup, just like this Budweiser Platinum grill with Blue hood and stainless steel handle...

qmZKZsj.jpg

Sam,

Yours is extra special! One thing - among several! - that you are fortunate to have is the side burner with the lower set in design. I think it goes way better than the kind that sits up higher and doesn’t really match the grill as well. Still, I would be strongly tempted by that listing even with the less attractive burner.

Yours also has what appears to be a pull out tray on the left that would address Brian’s issue with the lack of a fold-down table.

Last edited:

Back