Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What I found at Sam's

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    We love Costco, we get our gas there it's always the cheapest in town and propane is always about $7.50 for a 20# bottle. Pork bellies, BB ribs and coffee are some of our staples. The only thing that upsets me is Sam's Club went belly up here and their customers migrated to Costco and the place is absolutely packed now. Parking is a nightmare.
    Last edited by Rich Dahl; Today at 10:53 AM.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Diamond Member Dustin Dorsey's Avatar
    I was going to chime in with pretty much what Chris was saying. I know they treat their employees much better than Sam's and if we had a Costco I'd be all over it. Our Sam's just started carrying prime brisket so I might renew my membership for that reason alone. Back when I had a membership before, it was the only place to reliably get choice. My butcher carries a much higher quality prime but also at a higher cost.
    Last edited by Dustin Dorsey; Today at 03:22 PM.
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

OKC is getting our first Costco , its gonna open in April. Even if its on the other side of town from me and 30 minute drive, I'm anxious to see what they've got.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    We have 3 Costco's in our area, the closest is about 20 minutes away.
    We pay for membership fees with rewards using the Citi card for their gas, store, and a few other places, with money left over.
    Brooke, our 11 year old lab, has only had Kirkland brand dog food, starting with for puppies, now for mature dogs.
    Reading about how they treat employees is what took us there, their meats alone would keep us there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234