So.......

I've noticed that "so..." is the new "you know?" Santa already brought it - a GMG Daniel Boone pellet pooper. I've still got my Webers, can I still hang out here?

Santa is bringing me a Blackstone 17 griddle with some accessories. I got the email from HD today saying that it has arrived.

I remember replacing the crank with the electric jack. Man what a dream. I also used to chuck an Allen wrench in a cordless drill to lower the stabilizers, too. Now it’s hydraulics.

I am getting new ball valves for the brewery, and a headlamp light so I can see when BBQing, working on the tractor, in the garage or whatever.

I remember replacing the crank with the electric jack. Man what a dream. I also used to chuck an Allen wrench in a cordless drill to lower the stabilizers, too. Now it’s hydraulics.

I am getting new ball valves for the brewery, and a headlamp light so I can see when BBQing, working on the tractor, in the garage or whatever.

The one good thing the people told me after I bought the trailer was to use a cordless drill with a 3/4" socket to raise and lower the stabilizer jacks!

For the first time n 11 years we'll have all our kids, grandkids, and great grandkids here for Christmas. Can't ask for better than that.

For the first time n 11 years we'll have all our kids, grandkids, and great grandkids here for Christmas. Can't ask for better than that.

Lew, I agree with you 100%. That is the best gift ever. I am soo happy for you.

Back