Scored a 22" & an 18"

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
Picked these up yesterday. They came with the Weber covers and paid just $250 for the set.

Bravo!

Excellent price for the pair. I'm guessing they are 2008-2009? The 18" may be a little older than that. Either way...killer.

Have fun cooking ;)

Pat, use that 18’’ at least once. I’ve had mine for many years and it gets the second most use, my 14” gets the most use for just the 2 of us, and the 22” gets the least use as it cooks a lot but guzzles charcoal. The 18” seems just ridht for a smsller crowd—

Pat, use that 18’’ at least once. I’ve had mine for many years and it gets the second most use, my 14” gets the most use for just the 2 of us, and the 22” gets the least use as it cooks a lot but guzzles charcoal. The 18” seems just ridht for a smsller crowd—

I hear you Tom but the 18 is sold already. I decided on keeping the 22 just because it is so big. I can do most of my smokes on my 14. I plan on using this one for large packer briskets and beef jerky. No more skewering and hanging the meat, gonna just lay it on the big old racks.

Tom, you were right. I actually found a newer model 18 that was used once, I'm going to keep that one. The 22 has been sold and I'll list the older 18 in a few days. Thanks for the advice.

Back