SPOG and Parmesan Crusted Wings

Andy Erickson

TVWBB Pro
Decided to do a dry rub wing this time. Mixed up some SPOG and Parmesan and dredged the wings before going on the performer with the vortex.

ur10tTG.jpg

bhJO826.jpg

XcOMIW5.jpg

Ok Andy, I'm ready to do some wings after seeing yours. They look so yummy, great job.

I told Pammi about this today. She wants some for Sunday's Panthers game. Care to share your recipe?

Put together some salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder with a bunch of parmesan cheese (the kind in the can that is like powder). Don't know the exact amounts. Put all of the dry seasonings and parmesan into a ziploc bag and tossed in my wings to dredge them. Set up the vortex and put the wings around the vortex. Rotated the lid a 1/4 turn every 12 minutes until the wings were done. Took them about 30 to 40 minutes I think.

Well, boys and girls this recipe is a delight! Ran a center basket set up and played ring around the heat source in 9 degree air temp with -10 wind chill. My sister in law has done a similar thing but, fuggetabotit! This kicks big time wing butt!
Crispy, delightful, if you’re on the fence, HIT IT! These were great!
Thanks for the recipe!

Back