Q&A with Jamie Purviance, April 17-21, 2017

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Jamie Purviance will be joining us April 17-21, 2017 to talk about his new book, Weber's Greatest Hits: 125 Classic Recipes For Every Grill, and to answer all of your grilling and barbecuing questions.

Meathead Goldwyn says of this book:

"I hate you Jamie Purviance! Just as I was making a list of my favorite recipes for my next book, you published most of them in this book. If a cook wants the best recipes for the backyard, here they all are between two covers. And such beautiful photography. What an accomplishment!"

Steven Raichlen says of this book:

"Veteran food writer Jamie Purviance has crafted a stylish and singularly smart book based on 65 years of iconic Weber recipes, but with his own creative twists. Think big flavors, up-to-the-minute techniques, and photos that will make you hungry. Another compelling reason (not that you need one) to fire up your grill."

Two Chances To Win A Copy of Jamie's Book

Jamie's publisher is providing one copy of Weber's Greatest Hits that we'll give away by random drawing from those who post messages in this Q&A. Just post and you're automatically entered!

In addition, TVWBB will give away one copy of Jamie's book by random drawing regardless of whether you post a message or not. To enter that random drawing, complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/0ld2bh9FCZftH0PB3

Free Mini-Book & Recipes

You can download a free PDF mini book of Weber’s Greatest Hits including recipes for New York strip steaks with basil-arugula pesto, beer-marinated chicken tacos, and Texas burgers with cheddar cheese and barbecue sauce, plus a story from Mike Kempster about how Weber jumped on the Hawaiian cooking bandwagon back in the 1950s. Thanks to Jamie's PR team for making this available to TVWBB readers!

Biography

purviance_zpsl6hbshnx.jpg

Jamie Purviance is one of America’s top grilling experts and Weber’s master griller. He graduated from Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America before launching a career as a food writer for publications such as Bon Appetit, Better Homes and Gardens, Fine Cooking, Town & Country, and the Los Angeles Times. He is the author of numerous cookbooks including Weber’s Way to Grill, a James Beard Award nominee and New York Times best seller. Purviance has appeared as a grilling authority on numerous television shows including Today, The Early Show, Good Morning America, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. He lives in California.

Disclaimer

Weber-Stephen Products LLC wants you to know that when it comes to Jaime's posts in the Q&A, these are the thoughts of Jamie Purviance and not the thoughts of Weber.

Back