Looking for other Belgian BBQ enthousiasts

Floris Vande Walle

TVWBB Member
Hello,

As a newbie i'm looking for other people from Belgium to learn from. Hopefully I get some reaction on this way. :)

Thanks in advance,
Floris

And this is a good way to do it too!

Some other sites I frequent allow a search by location but not here. Maybe a suggestion to Chris to see if it's possible to add that option?

Sat I met a couple from belgium at wm. They are camping and traveling around calif this time. Our discussion started because they wanted to know how long a green propane tank would last. Had a great time talking to them.

Sat I met a couple from belgium at wm. They are camping and traveling around calif this time. Our discussion started because they wanted to know how long a green propane tank would last. Had a great time talking to them.

That's nice to hear! The world is a large city, right? :)
Would like to visit California too!

Some other sites I frequent allow a search by location but not here. Maybe a suggestion to Chris to see if it's possible to add that option?
Here's how to search by location:

1. Click "Community" in the second global nav bar line at the top of any page, then click "Member List".
  2. Click "Search Members" on the right side of the page, then click "Advanced Search".
  3. You can search by all user profile values, including Location.
Here's a shortcut: https://tvwbb.com/memberlist.php?do=search

Searching for "Belgium" returns 14 results.

The problem is that Location is a text field and members don't enter locations consistently or completely. If I search for "California" I get 196 results, but if someone entered their location as only "Los Angeles" they're not included in that 196.

Back