40 pounds of Chicken Wings!

Marty Owens

TVWBB Fan
So we had 40 pounds of chicken wings to make up for my wife's relatives graduation party. Here is the 22.5 Weber kettle, large BGE, XL BGE and a Weber Jumbo Joe all fitted with Vortex's just before firing them up.

-----

Here we are plugging away...

-----

22.5 kettle of wings

-----

Here is the BGE's that had to keep going for a second round to finish up the 40 pounds.

-----

Half the wings had Buffalo Wing seasoning for those who like spicy and the other half Tatonka Dust seasoning for those who prefer a milder flavor.

Thanks for looking!

Way to put out those wings Marty! I'm going to be cooking some tomorrow on my kettle with the vortex. Nothing beats a vortex for wings.

WOW!!! That's a lot of wings and you did a great set up Marty. Great job and I'm sure everyone enjoyed them.

That a lot of wings. Bet they were great. So, which cooker turned out the best wings? And I like the little vortex you have for the JJ.

That a lot of wings. Bet they were great. So, which cooker turned out the best wings? And I like the little vortex you have for the JJ.

Wing quality is equal between a kettle and a kamado, the Vortex is what makes the difference in my opinion.

Great looking wings! With the Vortex do you keep the lids open during the cook?

Just raised the lids for a picture, otherwise they are always closed.

Back