Deal of the Year $549 New Genesis S-330

JesseG

TVWBB Member
I went to lowes to buy some wood screws, after finding what I was looking for I went for my obligatory stroll down the Outdoor and grill section. Then bam I saw it! The Genesis S-330 brand new reduced from $949 down to $599 for a $350 saving. Nothing looked to be wrong with it at all, I asked the manager why it was reduced he checked the computer and said its listed as discontinued, they wouldn't be getting anymore, this was the last one they were trying to sell. Needless to say I jumped on it, at the register the manager dropped it down another $50 to $549 and threw in a free cover just for the fun of it since we sparked up some Grilling talk.

Yup, I always see posts about folks getting lucky, now I don't feel so obsessed since stalking the department finally paid off

Super score! I do the same at HD & Lowes even True Value, but haven't scored anything yet. Except my free Ducane I got a while ago, love that thing.

I called around a ton of stores in the area tried to find another one... No luck... Just saw online the crimson red one I fell in love BUT I'll still to the stainless steel one for the $400 savings, I wanted to get the Crimson red one so bad but can't justify it :mad:

Very nice deal to stumble upon, I love my S-330.
At that price it could be baby puke green and it would still be beautiful.

Back