Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The future VWBB

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Chris,
    I think the "What's new" link really helps with calls for help.
    Fresh posts pop right up, and another forum might not get noticed after it's bumped down the line, or not monitored by very many members.

Not saying an emergency help forum is a bad idea though.

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony R View Post
    If you come to San Diego I will make the driVe down there... Hopefully you do.
    Maybe we can plan something here http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-rec...cilities.shtml

All meet up and share our BBQ. I could provide a ranch kettle and my 22.5 CB!
    22.5 Copper PP, 22.5 OTG w/Cajun Bandit smoker drum, Ranch Kettle Grill, Jumbo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Ainokea View Post
    Maybe we can plan something here http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-rec...cilities.shtml

All meet up and share our BBQ. I could provide a ranch kettle and my 22.5 CB!
    We lived in San Diego when I was a wee lad, before first grade. Remember spending time at Mission Bay!

Will they allow live fire, bring your own grills? If so, this would be fun! Maybe you could be our point man for the reservation, Andre!

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    We lived in San Diego when I was a wee lad, before first grade. Remember spending time at Mission Bay!

Will they allow live fire, bring your own grills? If so, this would be fun! Maybe you could be our point man for the reservation, Andre!
    They sure do! Maybe we can all plan something for August?
    22.5 Copper PP, 22.5 OTG w/Cajun Bandit smoker drum, Ranch Kettle Grill, Jumbo Joe

Maybe we could hold Weber GrillFest II on Saturday, August 2 at Mission Bay? Let's consider doing this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12