WSM Smoke day 9 - PSB

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Pulled an audible last minute and did a pepper stout...turned out perfect. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!!

Thanks for looking!

Hey Tony, I followed the recipe and used 3. It tasted excellent. Next time I am going to add a habanero or two for flavor. I think it would be an excellent addition.

Chris, this is such a GREAT recipe, I NEVER get tired looking at different cooks of it by other folks...
Yours looks as Spectacular as the very first one I've seen: The Original by Larry Wolfe.
Chris, you crushed this Homerun!

Do it Bobby, you won't regret it. Great lookin PSB Chris. I'm with you in notching up the heat, the only item I would change...

Looks great Chris!! Just did my first one this weekend and loved it. I'm jealous because you got to use the whole jalapeno...and you're going to up the spice in the next one. My family is still too whimpy for the full heat! I'll either have to make a batch just for me or live vicariously through you. Please post when you add the heat.

Chris, this is such a GREAT recipe, I NEVER get tired looking at different cooks of it by other folks...
Yours looks as Spectacular as the very first one I've seen: The Original by Larry Wolfe.
Chris, you crushed this Homerun!

What Jim said!!!
It looks better than original, Chris.
Very nice pics, as always.
Well done sir.

Yet again another awesome version of PSB. Its amazing how good that looks every time someone makes it and I still have yet to try it. Fathers day anyone?

Back