Happy DST Day!

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
:D

1466159_440648469423321_2128694333470497466_n.jpg

Great quote. We have ole Benny Franklin to thank for DST. While people credit him with "inventing" daylight savings time he is responsible for the widespread acceptance of the idea. Like any good "inventor" he borrowed the idea and took credit! ha. In an essay “An Economical Project for Diminishing the Cost of Light” he proposed the idea. DST was not instituted during his lifetime interestingly enough.

I'm planning on working out in the mornings with my extra hour, but knowing myself, I'm just as likely to spend an extra hour in the evening drinking beer :)

Here in the maverick state of Arizona our great moronic leaders decided that it was wiser to stay on standard time all year long. I love wakening up a 4:15 in the morning to the sun coming up in July.
The good side is I don't have to mess with the bazillion clocks and timers I have.

Actually, I agree with the old Indian and the state of Arizona. I am not a fan of changing the clocks in the spring and fall.
DST is more of a pain than its worth. Indiana used to have parts of the state in DST and other parts not in it. That was fun.

This is the first time that "Fall back / Spring forward" messed with me. Couldn't get it going to save my life...

Back