You know you love BBQ'n when....

Gregg M.

TVWBB Member
...you are in your office, you look at one of these, and go hmmmmmm...I wonder if I could use that on my WSM..
FEL69712_2_1.JPG

hehe, I bought something similar that sits in a big cabinet and holds cutting boards and sheet pans.

...when you work for a brewery and every time you release a new seasonal you think "hmmm, what can I BBQ to go with this beer?"

It's nice when your job and your hobbies go so well together!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..when you work for a brewery and every time you release a new seasonal you think "hmmm, what can I BBQ to go with this beer?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one?!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j biesinger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..when you work for a brewery and every time you release a new seasonal you think "hmmm, what can I BBQ to go with this beer?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one?!?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my guess is Samuel Adams since Jason's location is MA and they do seasonal beers. By the way if it is Sam Adams...UGH! Not a fan at all. Sorry Jason!

Summer Ale!!! MMmmmm....

I can easily picture doing a panful of brats & onions on the grill simmering away in Summer Ale. Guess what I'll be doing this Saturday!

Russ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j biesinger:

which one?!?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Berkshire Brewing in South Deerfield, MA. We're only in MA, CT, RI and VT.
icon_cool.gif

And no, NOT Sam Adams!
icon_mad.gif

QUOTE]

Berkshire Brewing in South Deerfield, MA. We're only in MA, CT, RI and VT.
icon_cool.gif

And no, NOT Sam Adams!
icon_mad.gif
[/QUOTE]

Good! It's terrible!

Back