You’re not going to believe this one...

Yeah, I actually thought, "Wow, a NOS vintage Weber, I should post that over on VWBB." :D But I'm new here and not sure of all the rules and etiquette yet.
LOL - well I'm glad you didn't! I don't think there are a lot of members here in CLT but you never know!

That is a great find. It always suprises me that people buy stuff and never use it. I myself bought a Q2200 and a Q1200 from folks who stored them for years and never used them.

The old urban legend has finally been proven true. Now I know a guy who found a "used/new" classic Weber out of the blue, for cheap. I sell my refurbished ones for $350- $400. Once in a lifetime find, congarats!

A little bit of a downside, the grill is natural gas. Just got a quote for $2,300 to run a line. Might have to convert it to LP if I can't find a better quote.

come to the grill meet on June 19th in Illinois and I can sell you one much cheaper than $100.
t0sG1c6.jpg

A little bit of a downside, the grill is natural gas. Just got a quote for $2,300 to run a line. Might have to convert it to LP if I can't find a better quote.

$2,300? Do you already have NG in the house? I just paid $500 to have my NG gas line extended to the kitchen for my BlueStar installation.

Yeah I have NG lines on both sides of the house. We're talking about 50-60 ft from the meter through a crawlspace between the basement/main floor. There was a house that blew up last year from NG so I think the city (CLT) inspectors are cracking down which might explain the higher price, but still........

Back