WTB: Z bars for Weber 1000

Russ Enedy

Looking for 2 Z bars to complete my Weber 1000 reno. Good paint is not a deal breaker as I plan on a respray. I have no idea what they go for but willing to pay via Venmo / PayPal / or mailed cash/check. Will need to ship to 15958 zip.

Thanks folks!!!

-Russ

Russ: You can buy some stainless steel (Brand new) ones from a guy out in California. I am not sure how much they would cost with shipping and all, but it might be an option you would like to explore.
The guys name is Dave Santana and he makes several weber grill parts out of stainless. He does top shelf work and many on this forum have bought his flavorizer bars and stainless rod grates. Just click this link below, it will show his craigslist adds. Contact him through one of the adds and tell him what you are looking for and he will give you a price quote to include shipping. He also sells on Ebay, but he can sell them to you cheaper outside of Ebay.

Do you have need for the side shelf ones or the bottom shelf ones? Do you a pic of your grill

Do you have need for the side shelf ones or the bottom shelf ones? Do you a pic of your grill

Thanks for the heads up Bruce. I was aware of those stainless ones but thought they'd be considerably pricier than a factory set. Additionally, I prefer the painted look to the stainless look for these. Samuel, I planned to go with side table size. I think they are roughly 10 3/4". I was however going to use them on the bottom shelf, by sistering two sets together. I already have a side table assembly (see attached pics) and it seems like two of them together will fit pretty well.

IMG_6779.jpgIMG_6782.jpg

Sorry to pull you chain Russ. I was curious as to which ones you needed. I do not have the ones for the bottom. I have a set of shelves. I am just not sure I want to part with them and break up the set.

Back