WSM Portable "Smoke Shack" (Wind/Rain Screen)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alan Cleland:
Greg, what an awesome vision. I pride myself on being ingenious, but you are the king. Looks to me like your ability to transfer your thoughts into reality is amazing.

If it isn't too much to ask, could I please get a copy of your drawings? I am desparate to do something to protect my Bullet, and also allow me to cook in incliment weather. Tired of having to move my entire setup off the deck and under the carport.

Once again, great job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Thank You. Thank you very much."

I thought "the King" died August 16, 1977, but I guess not
icon_biggrin.gif

Well, it isnt near as Fancy or done first class like Greg's but by using some spare 2x4"s and t1-11 siding and a few bolts and nuts here is my enclosure. everything just bolts together so if I want it would not be to hard to break down into 5 pieces.Also I built in 2 handles on the side walls so that i can just stand in there and lift and move.Thanks again Greg for the info.
smokehouse1.jpg

smokehouse2.jpg

smokehouse3.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Greg very impressive. I'm really at a loss for words. That truly is taking it to another leve!

Too good...Living here in northern Ohio, I could sure use the plans as well. If you are sharing, please include me. Thanks for the post regardless!

Back