WSM Arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Reiser

TVWBB Member
My new WSM was sitting in the garage last night when I got home from work. I open the box a took a peek inside but then I got called away. Will have to put it together tonight when I get home. I plan on doing a coupe of pork butts and a brisket this weekend. yummmmm!

I received my ET-73 on Tuesday. I have access to an oven and calibrated temperature measuring equipment at work so yesterday I set up a test to see how accurate the device was. Here are the results from my test with the ET-73 in the oven. As you can see the it tracked very close to my calibrated instruments, less than 1% out. I am impressed with the operation of this device. It's kinda cool having the receiver sitting in front of you displaying the temps while the transmitter is sitting 75' away. Call me a Teckno Geek!

Temperature------Food Probe-------Smoker Probe

100F--------------101F---------------101F
150F--------------151F---------------151F
200F--------------202F---------------202F
250F--------------252F---------------252F
300F--------------302F---------------302F

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I open the box a took a peek inside but then I got called away. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh my, I hope everyone is okay. What was it? Fire? Tornado? Hell freezing over? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Can't imagine anything else that could get you away from that box! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new gear!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Might as well been a fire, Was my wife! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If she's like mine, that's in the Hurricane category, between a 4 and a 5. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back