WSM 22 Value

RonSites

Looking to sell my WSM 22. Any input on the going rate? It is in very good condition, approx, 6 years old, kept inside, added 4" casters to legs for portability, and added ferrules in the side for meat / rack probes.

I am selling my first WSM (18) now so I'm no expert but I do sell a lot of stuff. The 22 goes for About $440 new. A lot depends on season and locality. Maybe start at $350 or so. Remember you can always go down, much harder to go up. I list stuff on FB, ND, and CL.

They pop up in various classifieds fairly often, Kids got one for me for $125, in good shape...I'd be surprised if you got more then half of a new one.

It depends on availability. There were no used ones any where around here so I was able to sell a 20 year old one for $170. Mine wasn't even made with a thermometer. If the choice is new for $440 + tax new or lightly used late model for $350 and you really want one..... Remember you can always go down. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Well everyone i sold it this afternoon. It went to a gentleman that is going to use it more often than I did, and that is a good thing! I was asking 300, he offered 200, we settled on 250. Don't get much better than that!
Sounds like a fair deal!

Back