Worst BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello Everyone, I have a question and was hoping someone here could help. I am trying to find a place that used the slogan, "Worst BBQ west of the Mississippi" If anyone knows what the name of this place is, please post or mail me at Lingafelts@charter.net Thank You

This question was asked and answered yesterday on the BBQ Forum (google will get you there.) Good luck winning the $1M.

Rich G.

Rich

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> google will get you there <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now that is funny!!
Jim

Dear Jesse,
We have claimed to be the "Worst Bar-B-Q in Texas," but I am not sure if
the West of the Mississippi applies to our business. I think you are
trying to do a scavenger hunt for Marlboro and we have had many orders
for shirts. I am not sure and can not tell you exactly what they are
looking for.

Sorry I am not much help. Good Luck on your search. If you have
further questions or comments please call or email.

In Bar-B-Q We Trust,

Cassie Ford
Rudy's Texas Bar-B-Q
Ford Restaurant Group
1514 RR 620 South
Austin, Texas 78734
512-263-0929 ext 13
512-263-1942 fax

So Rudy's is wrong, although lucky for me alot of people are thinking its them. Thanks everyone who's trying to help

Jim Knight what search did you use so I can check. Thanks for the help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JL:
[qb] Jim Knight what search did you use so I can check. Thanks for the help [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I used dogpile and came up with this;

2. Texas B-B-Q 1212 Hwy 290 West Elgin, TX 512-281-4650 ... Their neat little
slogan is "The worst BBQ in Texas." Well it ain't the worst, but darned if they...
http://www.bbq-porch.org/reviews/tx.asp

I guess I didn't read it closely enough, it says "worst BBQ in Texas", not west of the misissippi. Sorry about the mistake.

Smokin' Jim in NC

Yeah everyone is getting worst in Texas so looks like everyone will be wrong. But if any one does come across it or remember please post it, I'd say mail it to me but, let everyone else have a shot to get it as well, lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back