Wisconsin Alert

Go figure i was just thru madison yesterday. Paddeled the wisconsin river. Looks like a heck of a deal.

Larry, I missed out on that same grill a few days ago as a curb alert pickup. Looks like someone grabbed it and donated it to the resale shop.

Yeah I don't know................................there might be $75 burning a hole in my pocket I could try offering

Yeah I don't know................................there might be $75 burning a hole in my pocket I could try offering
Larry-
DO you think you could make a buck flipping that thing? Just curious. IT does look clean. If I added another to my heard my wife will kill me.

Jim. They are good flip grills but 95% of the time, you will open the doors to the cabinet and be appalled at the rust. They require a lot of extra work and modification to put back into rehab and flip shape. That being said, they are great once done. The entire cabinet likely will have to be removed and cross members put in to reinforce the legs. But, they are what I call "forever" grills once done.

20190731 Stainless Steel Platinum (1).jpg

20190731 Stainless Steel Platinum.jpg

I agree Larry. I have a C version out back waiting for me that is going to become my next primary grill.

FYI: I made a run to Mad Town today to pick up a Q2xx and stopped by to check on the SS Platinum. They sold it yesterday for $145. (Forgot to take down the add). The guy did say the inside of the cabinet was rusted out....No surprise there.

Back