Wings Today

NeilH

TVWBB Emerald Member
I started out the day on a speckled trout fishing trip that was cool and rainy but had good results.. Came home and tried a bloody marry recipe that turned out pretty good and spicy. I then tried some wings and stuffed peppers. Pretty good day off!

I do want to try the recipe like Mike C. used to crisp the skin. I also tried a new beer today that was good. The IPA fans would love this one.

Last edited:
Looking good Neil

Where are the trout pictures ?
Bloody Mary recipe < can you post it? ..stuffed peppers.. and chicken, nicely done.

Also have to check out that IPA.

Looking good Neil

Where are the trout pictures ?
Bloody Mary recipe < can you post it? ..stuffed peppers.. and chicken, nicely done.

Also have to check out that IPA.
Sorry Jeff, the specks were all just below the 14" limit but two of them. Didn't take pics due to the rain. (All DAY)
Here's the bloody marry recipe. I did use Old Bay instead of celery salt since it's already in the Old Bay. I also used Tabasco for the hot sauce. Hope you enjoy if you make.
http://www.culicurious.com/the-best-bloody-mary-recipe/

Sorry Jeff, the specks were all just below the 14" limit but two of them. Didn't take pics due to the rain. (All DAY)
Here's the bloody marry recipe. I did use Old Bay instead of celery salt since it's already in the Old Bay. I also used Tabasco for the hot sauce. Hope you enjoy if you make.
http://www.culicurious.com/the-best-bloody-mary-recipe/

Thanks Neil will give Bloody Mary a try soon, like the pickled okra idea.

My sister was fishing just around the corner from you and only hooked one trout..wink wink.

1383855_594803183891524_1424285250_n_zps9f7a8bdd.jpg

Til next time

Last edited:
Thanks Neil will give Bloody Mary a try soon, like the pickled okra idea.

My sister was fishing just around the corner from you and only hooked one trout..wink wink.

1383855_594803183891524_1424285250_n_zps9f7a8bdd.jpg

Til next time
Dang Jeff, Im gonna have to post more often!! I like these kind of replies.

Back