Win "Weber's Ultimate Grilling" cookbook

Would you like to win a copy of "Weber's Ultimate Grilling" cookbook?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I won mine a few years ago. You will love it. Be sure to let us know what recipes you make from it, ok?

Tony, did I offend you somehow? I don't get this.
No not at all.

I mean, I wrote the first post before I read the post about you and Rich having quite a few more cookbooks than I. I always thought of getting a collection of all the favorites and best. Maybe even categorize. Of course I used to be younger too. You know, when we had to make our own database programs before there was lotus/micro. Then collect favorites from my Indian friends' moms. All the cooking I see everyday from the Chinese elder. But I am in awe of you and Rich. I am nothing.
You the best. I hope to win one day. But I can wait... i think a thermopro for me cause I can overcook any recipe.

Best wishes.

Tony, I just read a lot of your posts. You are not nothing. If there is ever anything I can do to help you categorize/organize/collect, please, just let me know. I am here if you need me. 😊

Congrats Mike. Hope you enjoy it and put it to good use.

Would have been nice to win since Yesterday was the B-day and I could have called it a gift from the board, but very happy for you all the same.

Congrats Mike. Hope you enjoy it and put it to good use.

Would have been nice to win since Yesterday was the B-day and I could have called it a gift from the board, but very happy for you all the same.
Brock, a belated Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good time. 🎂

Tony, I just read a lot of your posts. You are not nothing. If there is ever anything I can do to help you categorize/organize/collect, please, just let me know. I am here if you need me. 😊
I only have a few obscure cookbooks. Obscure in that they are hiding somewhere in the house. I wish I were on the ball like you and Rich. Really could use an improved system.

I should take notes on my cooks.
Days before a cook I always say use experience. Days after I always say use experience, and hone the method to perfection. But unfortunately I never do that on cook day...;(

Hi Tony, would it be too much trouble to go find your cookbooks? I would love to know which ones you have.

I hope you are not taking all the fun out of your cooking. lol "Perfection" is not all it's cracked up to be. lol. IMHO!!

Actually a few hours ago she said get rid of them. And I thought hmm let me post a pic and see what people need. So this week I will do so.
Will keep my signed Julia Child book though. Cause she hit on me when we met.

No not at all.

I mean, I wrote the first post before I read the post about you and Rich having quite a few more cookbooks than I. I always thought of getting a collection of all the favorites and best. Maybe even categorize. Of course I used to be younger too. You know, when we had to make our own database programs before there was lotus/micro. Then collect favorites from my Indian friends' moms. All the cooking I see everyday from the Chinese elder. But I am in awe of you and Rich. I am nothing.
You the best. I hope to win one day. But I can wait... i think a thermopro for me cause I can overcook any recipe.

Best wishes.
Did you say "lotus"???? Blast from the past! 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know how much memory my Apple IIe had, but I'm guessing less than 2Mb......and now I carry a phone with 256Gb! Ha!

I think I had a II made into a II+. Had to use a tape recorder for memory. Yikes.
I remember designing a web idea back then. Like a way to connect. Way before it was known to be possible. @!#$ Zucker....

Last edited:
Actually a few hours ago she said get rid of them. And I thought hmm let me post a pic and see what people need. So this week I will do so.
Will keep my signed Julia Child book though. Cause she hit on me when we met.
Oh lucky you, for both, signed book and catching her eye.;)

Back