Will This Weber Grill Fit In The Back Of My Car?

Like 10 yrs ago I found a E-320 in pretty bad shape for like $75 but it was in north Florida and I am in north Georgia. Drove all the way down there in my 4 door accord and broke it down in the guys front yard and got the whole thing in my accord. My wife had to sit in the back seat behind me with grill parts in her lap for like a 6hr ride home.

Went down to Phoenix and picked up two Genesis grills a 1000 and a 2000. With a little persuading and a lot of cussing we got them in our 2002 4runner. I drove the 100 mile trip back home with my knees in my chest (got the big 2000 frame on my side), thank God for cruise control. Poor Barb had her seat all the way back and kept asking if I was comfortable, with a big grin on her face.
Patience grasshopper patience.

Well, I've only dealt with 2007-2010 Genesis. First one I bought in 2007 laid right in the back of our Sable station wagon. The second fit with partial disassembly (lid, loose parts) with the rest in the trunk of our 2008 Sable. Since then I do full disassembly and everything fits easily. That video reminds me of loading our WaterBoss water conditioner into our sable sedan. Needed help to load, but no problem getting it back out. You do what you've got to do to get it done. I really miss station wagons!

Back