Which one is your favorite?

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
There are over 200 delicious sounding recipes here on the PORK RECIPES forum. Without going crazy trying to make them all, would you help? Have you tried any of them, have a favorite, or a few you were always going to make and never got around to it? How about we start bumping up some of those goodies? It just seems a shame for them to be just sitting there. They are meant to be cooked and enjoyed by all. lol Hope a lot of you agree.

It's hard to believe that this thread was started in 2001, and only 205 recipes.

Note from Moderator: Edited post to add link to Pork Recipes forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pork is my favorite meat. I am asking again for some suggestions on which of these pork recipes should we be trying. Help please!!!!!!!

The Pork Recipes forum is not the right place to post this request. Each recipe forum is simply a collection of posts, each one starting with an actual recipe with ingredients and preparation instructions, followed by any questions or comments about the recipe.

Questions about "best recipes" or "favorite recipes" are better posted in the Recipe Requests & Ingredients forum. I'll move this post there.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, I am not asking for a new recipe. I am asking about ones already posted on the Pork thread. Moving it may cause some con fusion. Please reconsider. Thanks, Joan.

Joan, I understand what you're asking. The fact that you've had no replies since October 20 tells me that no one is reading your request, so I've moved it somewhere where it may get some attention. If you don't get any replies here, my only thought is to sort the recipes by number of views, which will give you a sense of which recipes seem to be most interesting to forum readers.

Folks, if you've tried any of the recipes in the Pork Recipes forum, let Joan know. I'm sure she's wanting to give her new Deep Ocean Blue kettle a workout!

Last edited:
OK Chris, now it makes sense. Thanks, hope I get some replies, so many look soo good it is hard to choose. I would love to have DH make all of them, but there just isn't that much time available. ;)

Start at number one and stop whenever.
I have stacks and stacks of recipes that I am sure I will never get around to making!

Back