Where to get it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Okay, somebody is going to think I'm a dimwit, but:
Where do you go to get the Brinkman Charcoal Pan which is recommended as a replacement
for the WSM's water pan? I have the part number, and I went to the Brinkman website. But
I did not find any place to order the charcoal pan. I found smokers, covers, and grates, but
no individual parts, otherwise. I have gone to a "warehouse" store (Home Depot) which carries
Brinkman smokers, but they had no separate parts.
So.........where do I find this part?

--Ken

As a side note the small pan had me real worried. After cooking two turkeys and a lot of other stuff I have to note that I have never run out of water in the small pan.

I have read in these forums where some have found the Brinkman pan at Wal-Mart. I am with Dave though. In the few cooks I've done, I've never come close to running out of water with the small pan.
----------------
Mark WAR EAGLE!!

I use the BIG pan and I do need to refill the BIG Brinkmann pan. I can cook an 12-15 hour over nighter with Butts or Brisket throw that in a Cambro and then cook spares for 4 to 6 hours. That factory pan does not work for that. The factory pan is fine for the average back yarder.
~Konrad

I found the Brinkmann charcoal pan today for $4 at Bass Pro shop.

Don't count on finding one at Walmart. I stopped by Walmart yesterday to get one and their BBQ section was gutted. Obviously, Q'ing is seasonal. The pans were there earlier in the summer, but not now.

I use stainless pans from a restaraunt supply. There is quite a size selection. Anywhere from 10" to 24". The one I use fits a 22" Weber, it cost $10. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back