What's everyone smoking this weekend?

Scott M

TVWBB Fan
I'm going 3 racks bb ribs on Sunday w/Roadside Chicken for some friends.

icon_cool.gif

I dunno yet, I have to get my lid unstuck from my stacker frist! Today is my last day of a 12 day stretch and I'm ready to spend some time with the Webers. I did pick up some nice organic beef t-bones from the local menonite shop. Im interested to see what its like being corn fed, and raised with no hormones or antibiotics. Oh yeah, I got some 4 y/o sharp cheddar while I was there also, the wife has a wedding to shoot Saturday so I'm going to splurge. Maybe I'll pick up a brisket flat and a bottle of Stoli before I go to work... Freedom starts at 11 o'clock tonight! *cheer*

Brandon

I am doing beef back ribs for the first time. I am practicing for a party in a couple of months.
Lance

If I have time I am going to throw on 2 small butts that have been calling my name from my freezer.

Not sure, I have so much Q Vac. sealed in my freezer 10 lbs of PP, 2 racks of spares, 2 racks of BBs, 2 lbs of salmon and 1 1/2 beer can chickens. Maybe I'll do some chicken thighs and some ABTs, whatever I do I guarantee I'll post some pictures. I do want to use the WSM though.

I need to bring some smoked sausages to a party on Sunday, so I'll be firing up the WSM tonight for that. Might have to find something else to throw on, but I, like Larry, have LOTS of frozen vac-sealed meat in my freezer.

nuttin. going to fresburg sat for some shopping. gotta get some pecan chunks and see if some costco up there has the good lump.

5 pound brisket flat on the cooker right now. High temp method. Should be done about 6:30. With a little rest time, dinner will be about 7:30.

My first flat...sure hope it turns out.

Sunday is my daughter's 16th birthday party and they haven't even given me the complete menu yet. I know for sure burgers and dogs for the kids and I got 4 butts going on Saturday night. Need to restock the freezer with some of the butts and got a neighbor been begging for some as well. Will probably do some ribs also, party of about 30 people. All the side dishes are being planned also. The DW (Darlin Wife) has already informed me we are going grocery shopping when I get home from work. YEA!!!!

Good luck going to the store on a Friday evening Randy. We wish you the best of luck on your shopping trip. Here I thought I was the only one who went grocery shopping with my DW on Friday evenings, and man do I hate it too. Enjoy your weekend "Q". For me, well I have to go fishing with my brother tomorrow and when we get back, well we have to drink large quantities of beer as ususal. Damn I hate it when that happens. He will let me do the burgers and ABT's. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Doing a small PB(5LB) just put on at 23:00 will take off at 07:00 and wrap it for Sunday brunch, also when I pull off the PB I will be putting on 3 racks of spares at 08:00 and take them off when we get back from Sunday Service around 12:30

Back