What year is the Weber?

A lot of people ask that question and the answer is a tough one. The biggest thing is your market. I know Stefan in the Dallas suburbs quit doing rehabs because the demand just wasn't there.
Also, you don't have any photos of the inside of the grill. That is what separates a cleaned up grill from a rehabbed grill. The wood and outside are great.
I would have to see some inside photos before I throw out any numbers, regardless of the local market.

A lot of people ask that question and the answer is a tough one. The biggest thing is your market. I know Stefan in the Dallas suburbs quit doing rehabs because the demand just wasn't there.
Also, you don't have any photos of the inside of the grill. That is what separates a cleaned up grill from a rehabbed grill. The wood and outside are great.
I would have to see some inside photos before I throw out any numbers, regardless of the local market.

Gotcha. I'm cleaning up the grates and waiting on a new warming rack to come in. Thus, no interior pics. I'll update with interior pics and get some feed back. Should I include individual pics with burners, bars then grates?

The big box stores have announced clearance sales on grills and accessories, centered around the upcoming Labor Day (Sept. 7).

Gotcha. I'm cleaning up the grates and waiting on a new warming rack to come in. Thus, no interior pics. I'll update with interior pics and get some feed back. Should I include individual pics with burners, bars then grates?
Here is a CL add. This should give you an idea of how I use photos in my adds.

Back