What a perfect gift !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Murphy

TVWBB Fan
I asked your opinion on the OTG ! The responses were helpful, and my mind was pretty much made up. I was going to physically look at the OTG, and compare it with other kettle grills, before making a final decision on the OTG.

My wife has been reading my threads to get some ideas for my 50th birthday, in which I wasn't aware of, so last night when I was reading some of the threads here on the site, my wife and Daughter handed me a card for a Birthday, and early Fathers Day gift, and low and behold, what was it ? It was a copy of the order she printed off after ordering a wwwwwwwaaaaiiiiitttttt fooooooorrrrrrrr iitttttttt !!!!!!! A 2010 PERFORMER !! Are they squared away or what ?
My apologies Chris, she ordered it through my PX, for they have the best deal at this point. But we ordered quite a bit of stuff through your site at Amazon. We do try to help you out.
I'm the luckiest old man around.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2008 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glenn, thats an awesome gift. Yes, after I recieve it, I'll send some pics of my cooks, once I learn how. Can't quite figure it out yet how to install them. I'll get it figured out. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. After the 70's experience, I didn't think I'd make it this far !!
icon_biggrin.gif

Terry,LOL! I hear you about the 70's! What I remember of them ain't much(the 80's too!). But somehow,I made it to the ripe old age of 48. I'll be 50 next year. Seems like a dream. No,wait. That was the 70's!

Aaah, they were some good times ! Phil you seem to be rather knowledgeable it the BBQ, and Grilling arena. Could you , if you have time jump over to the Weber Gas Grill Forum, and read the posts about fuel lines not working right, and give me your thoughts on that issue. Thanks

Terry -

Congrats. This is a perfect gift. I really love my performer.

BTW, welcome to the 50 year old club.

Thanks Bob, and the waiting seems like 4ever ! That should finish up my collection ; 2003 Silver B, 2009 18.5 WSM, 2010 Performer (Black) whenever it gets here
icon_rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back