What’s a good charcoal starter cube torch that’s refillable?

Uh.....yeah........well after second guessing this maybe I should keep the old long tube thumb push finger pull gamble of a light low flame fake flame adjustment dial potential hand bomb lighter? Am I on the right track?

Uh.....yeah........well after second guessing this maybe I should keep the old long tube thumb push finger pull gamble of a light low flame fake flame adjustment dial potential hand bomb lighter? Am I on the right track?
By Jove, I think you’ve got it!

Bic longhandle ones are just fine, keep them inside when it gets really cold, they will work for years! Well, MINE do. Cheap too.

Bic longhandle ones are just fine, keep them inside when it gets really cold, they will work for years! Well, MINE do. Cheap too.
That "cold" definition is low 30's for a few days here and there not sustained for long. Can't even get a hard frost on the persimmons till way late:(

That "cold" definition is low 30's for a few days here and there not sustained for long. Can't even get a hard frost on the persimmons till way late:(
Fair enough, if I was where it wasn’t an issue, I’d get the refillable Zippo. Mine lives inside up here near the kitchen where it’s always warm enough to light. I really am impressed with how well the “gooseneck” can squeeze comfortably into openings of a chimney. Not that costly.

Back