Well....Im in deep now. I have invested $$$$$$$$ in this hobby several times......found 2 new items today!

Do you have a good source for the heat sheilds that go in the bottom of the cook box?

Last edited:
I ordered the Stainbroil Flavo bars and Some offbrand SS heat shields. Thanks. I may need more parts, but I hope not. I have not checked the igniter at all.

Jim, depending on the quality of those parts, that is a pretty sweet deal. Could be a dream for rehabbers.
When you get yours can you report back on the quality, particularly the thickness on the flavo bars.

Well i am expecting 20 gage crap for this price......but i have paid too much for a couple of 300 series that i was gunna flip.....they have the rusted out bottom shelf etc. Its one thing to get those for free....but i paid decent money for them. I need to get them right again and working perfectly on the cheap and make better decisions going forward......i think the burners w be the same quality Amazon stuff we r used to.....but the bars and plates will be thin i assume.......but shiny for sure........i usually show the grill w the new parts but give them the heavier gage dirty old bars that will function better as a bonus.

I did not want to start a new thread so I decided to revive this one. I thought they were mentioned on this site but could not find the thread. I purchased these scrubbers from Amazon but for some reason took over a month to get here even though they are prime. They actually shipped from Poland. Any way I tried them out on the Viking and they work really well and seem to hold up great so far.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPF4FPW/?tag=tvwb-20
61AAhEF4ajL._SL1000_.jpg
818vOP1tQNL._SL1500_.jpg

Did you happen to try an experiment to see if they would damage the porcelain hoods? Curious minds want to know

Back