Well, I did it again!

S Mitchell

TVWBB Pro
Had some filet mignion thawed and threw em on the grill. Snow is coming in (I plow snow) and the phone is going nuts. Long story short, I forgot to take pics again. This is starting to become a habit. Anyhoo, steaks turned out perfect for once, the asparagus was slightly charred, but tasty!! Mama made twice baked potatoes. All is well, except I have to go plow FREAKIN SNOW!!!
icon_mad.gif

We'll forgive the lack of photos. Just glad you had time to fuel up before the snow hit. Be safe out there.

Forgive my ignorance.

Long bad winter = lots of snow mean lots of work?

I'm sure snow is a s*** to work in, my dad grew up in Michigan and the last 100 year blizzard in the 60s made him move to Cali. He said he would never go back.

So, is it a love/hate relationship with snow, or would you rather have a drier winter. Just wondering??

BTW, your post inspired me. My dad is shall we say "well seasoned" and I'm makin a trip to Costco tomorrow. Because of your post, filet m time. Even if it is not cooked to perfection like yours, worth it. Thanks for reminder
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what is twice baked potatoes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Geir,

Bake the potatoes, and cut them in half. Then scoop out the potato from the shell. Mix whatever you want with the potatoes (sour cream, some cheese, chives, seasonings,cooked bacon bits, etc) then stuff the potato skins with the mixture and bake again (twice baked).
You can experiment with the stuffing mixtue and find out what you like best.

Good luck,

Ray

Looks great. Will do. Thanks for the tip. Been doing this several times before, but not used the potato itself to refill.

Sorry fellas, I have been busy again and haven't been checking. Our twice baked potatoes look similar to the ones posted above, but we put a LOT of cheese on em! Some in the middle and some on top. I wonder why I'm fat...
icon_wink.gif

Back