Weeknight Cheeseburgers

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Cheeseburgers sounded good last night.

My ingredients. Made really thin patties again. Double for me of course. 80/20 with Garli Garni Seasoning.

Used my Kettle Q for this cook, on my 22. A little applewood bacon.

Shrooms.

Burgers on with seasoning.

Some nice deli pepperjack.

Onion Rolls for tonight.

A little mustard and ketchup, butter lettuce, tomato slice and bacon.

Shrooms and some purple onion.

Last edited:
Thought I'd still be hungry, not, and threw on a couple of Russets.

Plated.

Hope you all had a Happy Hump Day! Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I've been saving this post to comment on last for a couple if reasons. Number one I love cheeseburgers and we have a really good time trying to make the perfect cheeseburger. And number two because I know anything you post is going to be outstanding. Great meal Cliff!! I love how you fry them on the stainless. We don't have that piece of equipment so we do them over direct fire but I have got to get that little addition. Really tasty looking cook!

Good looking meal! Kettle Q looks to be a nice accessory. I use cast iron skillet on gasser grill but I like that idea. I also have a Camp Chef with large steel griddle but like cast iron a little better because it has greater non-stick characteristics. How is the stainless steel with non-stick?

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

I love how you fry them on the stainless. We don't have that piece of equipment so we do them over direct fire but I have got to get that little addition. Really tasty looking cook!

Robert... A nice hot cast iron skillet works really well too.

How is the stainless steel with non-stick?

G... The stainless works great. It helps to have a good rigid spatula with a sharp edge. I left my good one at home and I damaged the crust on a couple of these burgers during the flip. I also put a little butter down before placing the meat on the griddle.

I love my Kettle Q and I know those caramelized burgers were tasty indeed. Great images of your cook .. Thanks for sharing

Back