Weber warranty revised

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Diamond Member
I have a 2014 performer I cracked the table when moving it . Contacted Weber CS about a replacement table. The told me the table is considered as associated parts and only a 2 year warranty. Calls out a ten year warranty.
So bogus

Call them back. You might of had a greenhorn...
I need to call them as so far it has been a email fight.
The last email was a ith photos of my original manual,with AH code and Serial number on cover, along with photo of the warranty page znd list of coverage and lenght of cover a ge and it clearly states 10 years for the table.

Kevin, I'm pretty sure that it's the Magnusson-Moss Act that states the warranty paper work IN YOUR POSSESSION is the warranty that's in effect, the manufacturer cannot change that, especially retro-actively. Unfortunately, even with the law on your side, you're gonna probably have to fight this out with Customer Service.

Well all the last email I sent with my original manual with its Serial number and the warranty page did the trick Weber emailed back and apologized for the miss understanding. So now they need to get item from stock and prep for shipping .

Now i need the part number for the late model bale that lets the lid stand straight up.
Any help out there folks?
Thanks for your input it all helps.

Ok I received my warranty metal table about 10 days ago installed it using stainless screws for the table and bowl.
But no lid bale so I kept checking the tracking info and found it going to my old address I contacted Weber CS to try get it turned around they said no worry will send another so 3 days later I get the new bale and install it perfect I have a 2014 grill updated now to a 2020 model with a old style ask catch mounting system, with a new vortex and SNS system ,and grate I am still way below the price of a new grill. So yesterday the other bale lid holder shows up ,so anyone need a good deal on a new style lid holder????
Let's deal.

Back