Weber rotisserie

MikeAlt

TVWBB Member
I have a Weber Genesis silver b 2002/2003 model, Is the weber 7659 rotisserie work for
this model? Is this grill ok to use a rotisserie? Any model rotisserie's to look at to use?
Thanks

The Weber #9890 was built for the older Genesis 1000 and Silver B grills. I have one on my Genesis 1000 and love it. I actually have three or four of them. I can sell you one for $50 if you like.

Weber 7569 seems to be a grill cover.

According to Weber.com, the 7659 rotisserie is the correct roti for a 2003 Genesis Silver B.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/help/schematics/browse/2281001
In the drop-down menu, select Grill Specific Accessories. However, it is listed as unavailable on weber.com. Uf you want a weber brand roti, keep looking on ebay. They show up regularly.

If you want to go third party, contact One Grill to see if this kit will fit your grill:
https://www.onegrill.com/Weber_Gas_Grill_Rotisserie_300_3_burner_electric_p/3wss40.htm

I have a one grill roti for my WSM22 and that motor is solid.

Is this grill ok to use a rotisserie?
Weber Genesis grills with East/West burners (control panel on the right, not the front), like your Silver B are among the best rotisserie grills ever made. [Inserts gratuitous pic of rotisserie chicken]

541A60E7-3F08-4303-A5FD-AFE66A8B9C26.jpeg

Yah, the grills with side to side burners are exactly what you want for a rotisserie cooker. The newer grills are all N/S or front to back burners and not nearly as good for rotisserie cooking due to uneven cooking characteristics when using a roto.20200618 Pork Shoulder Roast for Pulled Pork (1).jpg
20200618 Pork Shoulder Roast for Pulled Pork (2).jpg
20200618 Pork Shoulder Roast for Pulled Pork (3).jpg

Mike, I love my OneGrill that J Grotz refers to. Motor is stronger than a Weber. I forgot to tighten a fork once and it backed out and was jammed for 45 minutes. Nothing broke and it still works fine. Their website should guide you to the correct one or give them a call.

Weber Genesis grills with East/West burners (control panel on the right, not the front), like your Silver B are among the best rotisserie grills ever made. [Inserts gratuitous pic of rotisserie chicken]

View attachment 8090
J grotz. I like the knobs and the black Igniter push button on your Control panel.. Where did you get the black Push button? I can find the knobs but not the button

Weber put those on Genesis Silver B grills in the 2004-2005 time frame. They had black handles, knobs and the igniter button.
But, you can dye them yourself if you so choose. I have a bunch of regular gray ones I will bringing to the Grill Meet on Saturday to dye..

Back