Weber Restaurant Stainless Ranch Kettle Questions

Bruno,

A group of us from my work would go to the Indy 500, and F1 races in Indy and stay just down the street from the Weber grill and it was a must to have dinner there a couple times during our visits. food was always good i loved the half chicken, and flank steaks, even just the burgers were great.
At first the guys gave me a have time because of my Weber BBQ back ground but after they ate there they wanted to go every time we were in town, or would drive up to take family to eat, as it was only 1.5 hours away from Cincinnati.
I've also gone to the Restaurant once, though I went to the one in downtown Chicago while visiting some family up there. This was back in like 2016/17? Don't know where the pictures went, but I had a ton of fun looking though everything! Plus all the food was really good. Their burgers were great and I LOVED the ribs they gave us as an appetizer. NGL, some of the best ribs I've ever eaten. Definitely hoping to go back one day (or somehow convince Weber to open a franchise in southeast Texas lol)

I’m constantly amazed that when talking about restaurants, almost without exception the first thing mentioned is a BURGER!
Saloon fare, yeah I get it, but every place? If the Weber place didn’t make a burger that was excellent, I’d be surprised. It’s a burger for crying out loud! Really, my observation is not limited to this site by any stretch of the imagination, it’s talking to anyone just about anywhere! I don’t often get a burger out anymore,I make a fine burger at home, same with a steak, I’m game for any of it but, have we become so “Burger centric” that it’s the benchmark for a decent place to eat?
I understand pricing has gotten totally out of hand but, it’s a $200 steak from Ruth’s Chris or burgers? What a country!

I’m constantly amazed that when talking about restaurants, almost without exception the first thing mentioned is a BURGER!
Saloon fare, yeah I get it, but every place? If the Weber place didn’t make a burger that was excellent, I’d be surprised. It’s a burger for crying out loud! Really, my observation is not limited to this rosite by any stretch of the imagination, it’s talking to anyone just about anywhere! I don’t often get a burger out anymore,I make a fine burger at home, same with a steak, I’m game for any of it but, have we become so “Burger centric” that it’s the benchmark for a decent place to eat?
I understand pricing has gotten totally out of hand but, it’s a $200 steak from Ruth’s Chris or burgers? What a country!
A good charcoal grilled burger here in a “Ticoland” Restaurant will today set-you-back at-least around $20.

Last edited:
I get woodfired pizzerias, every one of those brick ovens has a chimney setup just like the wood stove in our living room.

The grills from the pictures above didn’t have any chimney, just seems to vent to the kitchen. Those exhaust fans most look like the side of the grills in the last picture.
Yes, though there are issues with backdrafts pushing air out of the stove as opposed to up the chimney. That said, there are still regulations for vents and vacuums whether it is a gas range, electric, anything. All because of "smoke" and fumes off of cooking food.

If you look closely at the photos, that stainless steel housing above the grills is part of the exhaust system, and it looks like they have an Hvac system with filters as well. All the smoke is channeled up into there then out.

Back