Weber Red Top Lid

Sorry for the delayed post, but Thank You Jody! I received the lid Monday evening and am very happy. Like you, I’m restoring the same grill I bought 26 years ago. Thanks again. -James

Glad it arrived safely,I also have the drip tray and the wire shelf for the bottom if you need.Be sure to post a pic when its done. Regards Jody

Jody: Where did you find a box to pack the lid and how did you pack it?

You must not order much from Amazon. At our house we get Amazon deliveries about every 3 days. When we get our Subscribe and Save deliveries they come in various sizes of large boxes. I've gotten many that would hold a genny lid, but mostly my kids just use them to play in and get pushed around the hardwood floors.

LOL. Yah, I have prime and get a couple boxes a week. I just tend to get rid of them asap as I don't have room for the clutter. Also, not a lot of boxes that would fit a lid, unfortunately.

I work at a car dealer, I actually took a larger box and modified it to fit. The smaller the box the less the shipping

Yes, exactly.....I hate having to mod boxes though.
I have several extra lids I would be willing to sell off, I just wish shipping wasn't such a killer for them.

I’m gonna take another look at my drip tray before I use the grill tonight. It gets used and always has. On a side note do you or anyone know if the drip tray is held in/up with the same z-bars as what is used on the wood shelves? Mine were totally rusted and I did some engineering a few years ago. I would like to make it right. Thanks!

Yah, they are not the same as the z bars for the wood shelves. They are galvanized steel, longer and thinner than the Z bars.

Back