Weber Q doing a great job.

this ▼ looks perfect right now, i'll take only ONE plate.

4BA7A9E8-2BC1-4681-82A8-EFFA007B0496.jpg

you put a teaspoon of the dust in those puréed peppers ? Is that right? And you ate all of it ? In one night?
Madre de Dios !! Dude I put HALF that much in a whole batch of chili and no one but me would eat it....and it made me sweat!
Wow , you guys are professional heat seekers !

Well , I'm glad you enjoy it. And your carne asada looks wonderful.

It was a handful of chile de Arbol a handful of chile japones and 4 chile guahillos. 3 garlic cloves and 2 - 8 oz tomato sauce. 3 cloves. Garlic salt, black pepper and your habanero death dust. It was hot! We loved it.

It was a handful of chile de Arbol a handful of chile japones and 4 chile guahillos. 3 garlic cloves and 2 - 8 oz tomato sauce. 3 cloves. Garlic salt, black pepper and your habanero death dust. It was hot! We loved it.

I believe you , man! the color of that salsa was sooo beautiful. ha ha ....unreal. that musta been scorching hot.

You really like that HEAT dont ya! I think i would have downed them all even if i was crying doing it! Well done

Wow man, that asada looks great. I'd rather eat those than a taco shop taco. And bet it had some great heat. Thanks!!

Back