Weber poll - Official dad grilling shoe

I rock Oofos sandals….slip on. I walk miles at a time for my job and when I get home, I slip into Oofos. very comfy.

I rock Oofos sandals….slip on. I walk miles at a time for my job and when I get home, I slip into Oofos. very comfy.
Life changing!! I can’t wait to put these on when I get home!! I bought an extra pair.

If ya gonna wear Dad shoes, then you gotta add the Dad white crew socks , with or without the stripes around the top.

I’m sure, we’ll I’m not sure by personal knowledge of owning any, all these sandals and flipper floppers may be comfortable but for the most part mens toes and their toenails are gross and ugly, downright scary and illegal looking. Works at your own empire but don’t expose those things in town. Yikes 😬

I’m sure, we’ll I’m not sure by personal knowledge of owning any, all these sandals and flipper floppers may be comfortable but for the most part mens toes and their toenails are gross and ugly, downright scary and illegal looking. Works at your own empire but don’t expose those things in town. Yikes 😬
Ha, as a man who lives in flip flops, I truly don’t care. I’ve spent 30 years in work boots, I’ve earned it.

Maybe this should be in the "you know you're old when" but when you see a bunch of old guys talking about a comfortable shoe for grilling only to see that you've had a pair of them for six months already. And yes, the sketchers are very nice.

I’m sure, we’ll I’m not sure by personal knowledge of owning any, all these sandals and flipper floppers may be comfortable but for the most part mens toes and their toenails are gross and ugly, downright scary and illegal looking. Works at your own empire but don’t expose those things in town. Yikes

Mike

I wear flip flops year round and I agree with you, if you have ugly downright scary feet please wear shoes.:)

Back