Weber Manifold NT6315673

Bobby Segars

TVWBB Super Fan
All,

How do I identify this manifold part# NT6315673? Tried different sites to include Weber and no luck. Thanks in advance.

Bobby

Bobby, I think most weber part numbers are just numbers. Are you sure that is a part number?

Bobby, I think most weber part numbers are just numbers. Are you sure that is a part number?

Honestly Bruce I dont know, that's why I was hoping some of the experts might know what model it fit. I'm looking for a Genesis 1000 LP manifold for my new to me Gold B.

Bobby

I'm looking for a Genesis 1000 LP manifold for my new to me Gold B.

Bobby

I'm even more confused now. Do you want the manifold to fit a Genesis 1000 LP? Or do you want a manifold to fit a Gold B? And is the Gold B LP or NG?

The 1000 is a deep box design with 13 flavorizer bars. The Gold B is a shallow box design with only has 5 flavorizer bars.

The 1000 manifold has a part number of 56038.

The Gold B manifold has a part number of 90373.

Hopefully, someone can chime in and let you know if they are compatible.

That NT number in your first post is not a part number but a SKU number. There is one for sale on ebay right now with a starting bid of $12 or best offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-3-Burner-manifold-For-Gas-Grill/333506120906?hash=item4da6838cca:g:zx0AAOSw5T9eOyJU

But I have no idea what part number that is or if it will fit either of the grills you listed.

I'm even more confused now. Do you want the manifold to fit a Genesis 1000 LP? Or do you want a manifold to fit a Gold B? And is the Gold B LP or NG?

The 1000 is a deep box design with 13 flavorizer bars. The Gold B is a shallow box design with only has 5 flavorizer bars.

The 1000 manifold has a part number of 56038.

The Gold B manifold has a part number of 90373.

Hopefully, someone can chime in and let you know if they are compatible.

That NT number in your first post is not a part number but a SKU number. There is one for sale on ebay right now with a starting bid of $12 or best offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-3-Burner-manifold-For-Gas-Grill/333506120906?hash=item4da6838cca:g:zx0AAOSw5T9eOyJU

But I have no idea what part number that is or if it will fit either of the grills you listed.

J,

Someone on the forum told me a Gen 1000 manifold would fit my Gold B. The manifold on Ebay is where the SKU number came from. I am trying to replace the NG manifold on my new to me Gold B. Thanks for responding, I'll keep looking for a donor LP manifold.

Bobby

J,

Someone on the forum told me a Gen 1000 manifold would fit my Gold B. The manifold on Ebay is where the SKU number came from. I am trying to replace the NG manifold on my new to me Gold B. Thanks for responding, I'll keep looking for a donor LP manifold.

Bobby

Offer the guy $10. With shipping it would be under $25, so if it doesn't fit, you're not out much. It sure looks like it would fit.

J,

Bobby

Bobby
They're not the same. The stem length of the valves and spacing is way different between a 5 bar genesis and an 11 bar

Sorry I still say it's wrong. The only thing I can think of is that PERHAPS on VERY early production of the 5 bar units they made longer, taller bars to fit in an 11 bar fire box. Much like the ones I had custom made. All the early Genesis grills in our family have 5 bars but they're NOTHING like the ones that went into B/C models. They're about 30% taller and longer than normal 5 bar ones. It could be Weber did this on the very early model changeover but honestly I doubt it as it would be WAY WAY too expensive to make it worthwhile

Larry, I do remember some talk about the early Gold's (2000 and 2001 I think) used the same Genesis 1000 frame and therefore would likely use the same manifold. Silvers were the newer and more common style/size.

It's not wrong, I've rehabbed at least 2 of those grills and have swapped the box from a 1000 to a Genesis Gold B/C (00-01 model) and vice versa with no mods needed since they utilize the same manifold and firebox dimensions. Here is a pic of the OEM burner box for the Genesis 1000-5000

57lkFp0.jpg

Notice what it fits? If the 1000 firebox is 13 bars and the 00-01 Gold/Platinum is 5 bars then the firebox should be the same dimensions so the manifold would line up with the burners right?

Here is a link to the Genny Gold B 00-01 model...

https://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/gasgrillparts/weber/genesis-gold-b-lp--2000-2001-.html

If you scroll down to the flavorizer bars (Ref. 495), you'll see that it's 5 bars only.

And of course the link for the bars that RC made where he specifically states "These fit the Genesis Gold grills from 2000-2001 Only"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-Stai...492758&hash=item2113706b19:g:MXUAAOxyNo9SvzPf

If you still don't believe me let me know and I will show you a Genesis 3000 with a 5 bar setup (my brother's that I rehabbed for him).

Last edited:
It's not wrong, I've rehabbed at least 2 of those grills and have swapped the box from a 1000 to a Genesis Gold B/C (00-01 model) and vice versa with no mods needed since they utilize the same manifold and firebox dimensions. Here is a pic of the OEM burner box for the Genesis 1000-5000

57lkFp0.jpg

Notice what it fits? If the 1000 firebox is 13 bars and the 00-01 Gold/Platinum is 5 bars then the firebox should be the same dimensions so the manifold would line up with the burners right?

Here is a link to the Genny Gold B 00-01 model...

https://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/gasgrillparts/weber/genesis-gold-b-lp--2000-2001-.html

If you scroll down to the flavorizer bars (Ref. 495), you'll see that it's 5 bars only.

And of course the link for the bars that RC made where he specifically states "These fit the Genesis Gold grills from 2000-2001 Only"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-Stai...492758&hash=item2113706b19:g:MXUAAOxyNo9SvzPf

If you still don't believe me let me know and I will show you a Genesis 3000 with a 5 bar setup (my brother's that I rehabbed for him).

Thanks Sam, appreciate the information. On the grills I have redone, I have seen alot of parts that were interchangeable, Weber thought ahead on the building of their grills.

Bobby

Actually they didn't. They should have picked one way or the other right away instead of the confusing transition period where some things work and some don't. Pick a way and do it that way period

Yah, I was trying to figure out the reasoning for doing it the way they did. What I came up with is that they wanted to test both ways and wait to make the final call.

Back