Weber Genesis Silver B parts available

Ray V

Hi all - not sure if this is the correct forum for this. After almost 20 years of service, my Silver B needs to be replaced because the fire box has a crack that has developed into a small hole. So no longer safe. Although the firebox is damaged, the grill still has parts that might be of interest to folks on this forum. Happy to let them go for free to the right home - meaning someone who needs these parts for a restoration.

I would greatly prefer not to ship. I live in Houston, so at this stage I am limiting this offer to someone who wants to come pick it up. Happy to send pics, but serious inquires only please. Best way to contact me is via my direct email at rvalente59@att.net

Thanks and happy grilling.

Have you considered repairing the hole/crack?
A $10 tube of JB Weld Extreme Heat might just cure
your problem.

Have you considered repairing the hole/crack?
A $10 tube of JB Weld Extreme Heat might just cure
your problem.
That's a great suggestion - I hadn't thought of that. But it is a pretty sizable hole - like 1-2 inches wide. Doesn't seem like JB Weld would work for something that big, but I'm not familiar with that product.

That is a fairly significant hole. Silver B's are a dime dozen. You could likely find
a donor and replace the box. However, if you have had it 20 years, maybe you are
looking for one a little newer?

I agree with dave. Find a donor grill. THey are plentiful and you can keep the best parts off the two grills to make one good one.

Back