Weber Genesis 300 cover - questions about quality/logo

MRob

Hi All,

Questions about the 7107 Grill cover (for the Genesis). It was 'included' when I bought my Genesis, and if it's not what I need, I can exchange it for an accessory of equal value. I'd rather be kind to my local store and not open it, unfurl it, and then stuff it back in the storage bag to return it.

Is there a Weber logo on both sides? If not, I'd like to keep the blank side facing out if there is one.

Is this a good year-round cover for Minnesota? I'm hoping it's vented properly but snow-tight for winter. Grill needs to live on an uncovered deck year-round.

Is there a better option? I'm open to having a 3-season cover and a second cover for winter.

Thanks!

Hi Rob,

there red is only a logo one the one side.

i think it's well vented, I replaced the old Weber vinyl cover I had had for years as it was cracked and stiff, Weber replaced mine under warranty to the new style and I'm very happy with it.

so far I haven't found a better cover, also if you have any issues Weber will be able to help.

cheers
Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the clarification and I appreciate the response. I unpacked mine today and installed it backward for the all black side facing out. Also happy to see my cover did not have the storage pouch attached to it (as some report on other websites as a 'feature').

Thanks for the reminder about the warranty. A 3-year warranty is pretty solid for what most companies would consider an afterthought accessory.

Hi Rob,

there red is only a logo one the one side.

i think it's well vented, I replaced the old Weber vinyl cover I had had for years as it was cracked and stiff, Weber replaced mine under warranty to the new style and I'm very happy with it.

so far I haven't found a better cover, also if you have any issues Weber will be able to help.

cheers
Jay

Back