Weber galley Que

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed there is no bids yet. I thought collecting Webers had a greater following. It could be that its so close to Christmas, that cash is hard to come by.
I still think the bidding will get crazy at the end. Good Luck to everyone!

Originally posted by AJ S.:
I'm still amazed there is no bids yet. I thought collecting Webers had a greater following. It could be that its so close to Christmas, that cash is hard to come by.
I still think the bidding will get crazy at the end. Good Luck to everyone!
It didn't get that crazy after all. It only went for $78 bucks. Almost the same as the shipping charges.

I ended up with the last bid on it guys. It will certainly have a good home.
I was extremely surprised to see the lack of bids on it too! I have a feeling that the high shipping cost discouraged any casual buyer from even trying to bid. I also think there were a number of other factors that worked against the seller in the auction. None having anything to do with the grill itself.

Congratulations Jeff! Christmas came early this year!

I have been meaning to ask, would it be possible to take your collection and make a Christmas tree. You know, just set them out in a tree formation. I think it would make a great picture. Chris might put it on the front page sometime.

Jeff said,
I ended up with the last bid on it guys. It will certainly have a good home.
I couldn't agree more.. I only ask, do you have any heirs? Or is too early to put me in your will?

Nice score Jeff, Don't forget to update your signature and Family Portrait. I like Shaun's' idea of the tree or maybe a Peace Sign.

Maybe I could make a tree with all the Smokeys.
And AJ...have no kids, just a doggie! Someday it will all go to somebody!
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
have no kids, just a doggie! Someday it will all go to somebody!
icon_smile.gif
Jeff, My Mother was born in Chicago. I'm sure we're related somehow. Possibly Cousins. Ya, That's it, I'm sure we must be cousins.
icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe I could make a tree with all the Smokeys.
And AJ...have no kids, just a doggie! Someday it will all go to somebody!
icon_smile.gif
I am quite sure someone here will let you adopt them.

I have kids, and they think I'm nuts.. so my grills will probably not survive my death.
I'll have to liquidate most before I can no longer squeeze a pair of tongs!
I hope thats a long way away..

I feel the same way AJ. When my day comes, I hope that all my grills will go to the right people here on the board! I already have certain people marked for some of my grills!!

I think I have more than enough grills to make all of you happy when that day comes! I dont have a red GA yet, but when I do...it will have your name on it George!
icon_smile.gif

Hi Mac
I got the grill a couple days ago. Its just as nice as the ebay ad and pictures described. I'd like to clean it up inside and do a little detail cleaning around the ash catcher. I can post some pics then if anyone is interested in seeing. The grill is in really nice shape for its age I have to admit. All considered, I'd give it an 8.5...MAYBE a 9 out of 10.

Hi Mac
I can post some pics then if anyone is interested in seeing.
Heck yeah! Gotta see some pics. Congrats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back